Thursday, September 27, 2007

Best Place to Write

I've been thinking where the best place to write down journals or blogs should be? I have blogs in the past, but usually, they're somewhat too uninspired and somewhat awkward for me to be reading them again that I end up removing everything. One thing that came to my mind is to write personal stuff on paper and then write the things I would like to share on the internet.

I think its a good idea...

Common idea.

It's weird and funny but my hand doesn't seem intimate enough typing a bunch of keys comparing to writing with my hand clenched on a pen or pencil. I think a paper and pen is still the best word processor. I don't know. It doesn't have the privilege of letting me know the bunch of errors I just jotted but who cares...

No comments: